Precise radioactive α-particles measurements to help keeping you safe
Real time measurements
Real time notification upon dangerous radioactive levels
Narrow band (Nb-IoT), LTE Cat M1 and EGPRs connections supported
No need for private previous network infrastructure
Visible warning lighting when reaching the configurable radioactive level
Triggered upon reaching the defined radioactive level
Two additional sensor
To measure relative Humidity and Temperature
Monitor worldwide deployed devices using a single web page dashboard
Support for data analysis and reports generation
Integration support with existing mitigation systems
Support for flexible location
In order to help keeping your beloved ones out of risk, Bye Radon sends you a warning when concentration levels exceed the defined limit.
So that our children are not exposed to this mortal danger from such an early age and for so many hours that school hours entail.
To be able to keep the most vulnerable people out of the reach of this health-damaging gas.
(Town halls, counseling, etc.)
In order to comply with the European Directive 2013/59 and thus keep radon levels below what it states (300 Bq/m3).
- No need for previous private network infrastructure
- You can access real time and historical data from anywhere in the world
- Availability of historical measurements
- The perfect tool device for radon specialists, professionals and stakeholders.
- Extremely quick deployment
- Web based IoT platform provided. Integration support with third party IoT platforms
- Self-calibration system included
Learn more about radon gas